[China Glass Network] The emergence of e-commerce has enabled SMEs to break through the constraints of traditional factors, thus providing an opportunity for large enterprises to stand on the same starting line for fair competition. Leather Keychain, Jaguar Head Leather Keychain, China Leather Keychain Ningbo York Arts & Crafts Co.,Ltd , http://www.york-keychain.com
I. Development status of China's SMEs applying e-commerce
(1) Lack of funds, SMEs' ability to resist risks is weak. At present, many SMEs are private enterprises. Their own financial strength is very limited, and financing channels are narrow. As a result, most SMEs face the shortage of funds and their ability to resist market risks. Weak. Even if you look at promising projects or opportunities, you often miss out on opportunities because you don't have enough money. In the application of e-commerce, the capital chain may be broken due to failure to meet the expected standards in the short term, resulting in e-commerce not being maintained.
(2) Lack of e-commerce talents, resulting in insufficient innovation ability of enterprises. The education level of SMEs is generally low. Nearly half of the SMEs have 59% of technicians, and many SMEs need to hire some high salaries. Senior talents can only be a kind of extravagant hope, and there is a problem of "please come and stay." Due to the lack of technical personnel, enterprises can not deepen the application of e-commerce to expand the market and collect industry information, so that products are restricted in terms of R&D and promotion and rapid market acquisition. These have seriously affected the development of corporate innovation activities.
(3) The level of application of e-commerce is low, which makes it difficult for enterprises to achieve real development. Compared with large enterprises, the level of application of e-commerce by SMEs is low. At present, many small and medium-sized enterprises in China use e-commerce, for example, in sales, personnel recruitment, etc., but there is no corresponding resource sharing and information support in the procurement, production, inventory and other links, and the management of people and things is relatively extensive. Information flow, capital flow and logistics have not yet been centrally managed, which has made it difficult for enterprises to achieve real and refined development.
Second, the problems existing in the use of e-commerce to enhance competitive advantage
(1) The level of understanding is not high. From the current situation of SMEs and industry users in China, the understanding of network management can improve the efficiency of enterprise management and operation, and some institutions in the outside world are â€œhypedâ€ on the Internet. Under the misunderstanding of this paradox, some companies believe that as long as the company has a homepage on the Internet and the advertisement is on the net, the order will float like a snowflake, and once the feedback comes later, it will feel "Internet." "When. There are indications that the lag in understanding is a major obstacle to the development of e-commerce.
(2) Insufficient capital investment. Lack of funds is one of the important factors hindering the application of e-commerce by SMEs. Coupled with the poor management of SMEs, they cannot afford to use network products. Now, computers, network cards, integrators, switches, access servers and network connectivity, etc., whether it is a large complete solution for the US, Japan, or Taiwan network vendors, the cost is tens of thousands, and the weight is 100,000, even Millions, plus monthly monthly fees, but also to consider the cost of upgrading network equipment in the future, this is undoubtedly a heavy burden for small and medium-sized enterprises with shortage of funds.
(3) Lack of applied talents. Today, although computers have become popular in China, for most SMEs, the proportion of data management is small, and the understanding and utilization of network systems and data sharing are even less. Enterprises lack understanding of network management, all of which stems from the lack of talent in enterprises. Big companies have far more advantages than SMEs in attracting talent, cultivating talent and retaining talent. Despite the huge demand for e-commerce platforms, SMEs still lack experience in how to join the platform and choose which model to integrate into e-commerce. Although many companies have introduced IT professionals, most of them are newcomers. They are really afraid of the huge and complex enterprise network operation system, and the really experienced technicians have higher salary requirements, and it is difficult for SMEs to meet.
3. Suggestions for SMEs to use e-commerce to enhance their competitive advantage
(1) Actively change concepts. On the one hand, SMEs should not regard e-commerce as a mysterious high-tech, and cannot regard it as a purely technical solution. On the other hand, SMEs should realize that through e-commerce, they can display their products, establish their own image, expand their visibility, and find new trading partners more effectively, thus bringing enterprises, suppliers, customers and cooperation. An application that partners fully integrate through the Internet, intranets, and corporate extranets. At the same time, we must also recognize that the time for SMEs to develop e-commerce is not as early as possible. It depends on many factors such as the needs of enterprises, the quality of personnel, and the ability to invest. They can neither wait and see, wait for opportunities, or rush to seek success and blindly invest.
(2) Increase capital investment. In the process of implementing e-commerce, enterprises recognize that e-commerce contains huge business opportunities, enterprises must have considerable investment in supporting funds, not only to add a certain amount of hardware, but more importantly, to purchase a batch of advanced software; On the other hand, enterprises need to have a good hardware environment for e-commerce activities, including studios, supporting service facilities, and the availability of information. These need to be protected by funds. It is certainly not enough for SMEs to rely solely on their own strength. Therefore, to solve the problem of insufficient funds, SMEs must raise funds through multiple channels, give full play to the enthusiasm of all sectors of society, strive for financial support from relevant departments such as finance, increase investment in e-commerce implementation projects, and continuously improve the level of online services. It is the first to realize the flow from information flow to logistics and capital flow, and from information platform to trading platform.
(3) Pay attention to the introduction and cultivation of talents. SMEs should create conditions to attract and retain talents, seriously study changes in the concept of employment of talents, establish a correct concept of talents, and attract and select talents that are in urgent need. While SMEs are recruiting e-commerce talent from outside, they should also consider selecting e-commerce talents from within. SMEs should step up their training in e-commerce internally, select employees to go to colleges and universities, and cooperate with universities to conduct targeted training for employees, promote employees' knowledge of e-commerce, and thoroughly implement e-commerce business philosophy to make them electronic. Business professionals.
In short, with e-commerce, companies put information such as product introduction, technical support and order status on the Internet. Customers can selectively access relevant information according to their needs anytime and anywhere. Enterprises and customers can interact in real time and increase The information exchanged by customers accelerates the speed of information transmission and overcomes the time and space barriers in providing services to customers to improve customer service efficiency. At the same time, the company can grasp the market dynamics in time, and grasp more business opportunities. On the basis of comprehensive understanding of customers, the company will deeply explore the customer information, and deeply understand the potential needs of customers, so as to achieve advanced development.
[China Glass Network] The emergence of e-commerce has enabled SMEs to break through the constraints of traditional factors, thus providing an opportunity for large enterprises to stand on the same starting line for fair competition.
Leather Keychain, Jaguar Head Leather Keychain, China Leather Keychain
Ningbo York Arts & Crafts Co.,Ltd , http://www.york-keychain.com